This guide is here to try and help you save money on planning your wedding, just click on the links below for more ideas.
|Venue||Food and Drink||Entertainment||Dress and accessories|
|Honeymoon||Flowers & Bridesmaids Outfits||Stationery||Transport & Cake|
|Favours||Wedding bands||Hair and make-up||Hen night & Gift List|
Wedding Photography Packages Available : http://www.garycowan.co.uk/wedding-photography-packages
• Go digital: Save-the-date emails are easy on your purse and better for the environment. Save the postage costs for your invitations - or go fully digital with e-invites and a wedding website for RSVPs.
• Compare prices: A hot buffet might be cheaper than a sit-down meal.
• Combine courses: Cut your cake before dinner and serve it as dessert.
• Scale down: If your reception costs are escalating beyond your budget, have an afternoon tea or cocktail reception instead
• BYO: Ask your venue if you can bring your own wine and champagne - even with corkage, you can still save.
• Shop smart: The festive season is ripe for great drinks deals.
• Take a booze cruise: Hop across the channel and fill up with cheap drinks.