This guide is here to try and help you save money on planning your wedding, just click on the links below for more ideas.
|Venue||Food and Drink||Entertainment||Dress and accessories|
|Honeymoon||Flowers & Bridesmaids Outfits||Stationery||Transport & Cake|
|Favours||Wedding bands||Hair and make-up||Hen night & Gift List|
Wedding Photography Packages Available : http://www.garycowan.co.uk/wedding-photography-packages
• Keep it short and sweet: Swap the weekend city break for a chic, wallet-friendly bash, such as afternoon tea or a dinner party rounded off with champagne and silly games.
• Take a class: Book a dance lesson such as burlesque or the can-can (www.polestars.net) or take a group cookery class.
• Have an at-home singathon: Staying in is the new going out - have the girls round for cocktails, cupcakes and karaoke.
3 months to go
• Don't be afraid to ask for money: List the items you hope to buy so guests feel they are contributing to something specific.
• Set up a honeymoon fund: Include holiday activities and excursions on your gift list