This guide is here to try and help you save money on planning your wedding, just click on the links below for more ideas.
|Venue||Food and Drink||Entertainment||Dress and accessories|
|Honeymoon||Flowers & Bridesmaids Outfits||Stationery||Transport & Cake|
|Favours||Wedding bands||Hair and make-up||Hen night & Gift List|
Wedding Photography Packages Available : http://www.garycowan.co.uk/wedding-photography-packages
• Make your invitations, place cards, menus and order-of-service sheets yourself: your guests will love the personal touch.
• Be consistent: Opt for the same design across all stationery.
• Ask what's necessary: Limit order-of-service sheets to one for every two guests, while a few menus per table will suffice.
• Proofread before printing: Check it carefully to avoid costly mistakes.
• Use postcard RSVPs: You won't need an envelope and they'll be cheaper to post.
• Get high-tech: Create a wedding website and include the link on your invitations; refer guests to it for directions, maps and other useful information.