This guide is here to try and help you save money on planning your wedding, just click on the links below for more ideas.
|Venue||Food and Drink||Entertainment||Dress and accessories|
|Honeymoon||Flowers & Bridesmaids Outfits||Stationery||Transport & Cake|
|Favours||Wedding bands||Hair and make-up||Hen night & Gift List|
Wedding Photography Packages Available : http://www.garycowan.co.uk/wedding-photography-packages
Ditch the fancy car: Very few people will see you making your grand arrival in a flash automobile
Think big: Transport all your attendants in one trip with a five- or seven-seater car.
• Downsize: Have two tiers instead of three, and if you're wrapping the cake for guests to take home, only order enough for 85 per cent of your guest list (they won't all take a slice)
• Think square: A square cake will yield more servings than a round cake of a similar size.
• Go easy on the flavours: More fillings means more cash.
• Ask a friend: If you know someone who can bake your cake and then take it to a professional for icing and decorating, you can save 10-15 per cent
• Make a stand: For a more intimate wedding, serve a stand of individual cakes rather than a small, tiered cake - the overall effect will be more impressive.