This guide is here to try and help you save money on planning your wedding, just click on the links below for more ideas.
|Venue||Food and Drink||Entertainment||Dress and accessories|
|Honeymoon||Flowers & Bridesmaids Outfits||Stationery||Transport & Cake|
|Favours||Wedding bands||Hair and make-up||Hen night & Gift List|
Wedding Photography Packages Available : http://www.garycowan.co.uk/wedding-photography-packages
• Be strict: Don't try on dresses outside your price range; you'll only be disappointed or be tempted to go over your budget.
• Keep it simple: The more elaborate the design, the more you'll pay.
• Shop around: Once you've found your dream dress, call other bridal shops and compare prices.
• Hit the sales: Snap up your dream dress for less at an out-of-season sale - most bridal designers and bridal shops have them.
• Choose shoes you can wear again: Have them dyed after the day to create gorgeous evening shoes.
• Shop for less: Many high-street shops have affordable dress and shoe collections.
• Borrow accessories: Don't buy headpieces, tiaras or jewellery you won't wear again - ask friends and family and make it your borrowed item.
* Use 'Budget Savvy Bridalwear' to save money on wedding dresses!