This guide is here to try and help you save money on planning your wedding, just click on the links below for more ideas.
|Venue||Food and Drink||Entertainment||Dress and accessories|
|Honeymoon||Flowers & Bridesmaids Outfits||Stationery||Transport & Cake|
|Favours||Wedding bands||Hair and make-up||Hen night & Gift List|
Wedding Photography Packages Available : http://www.garycowan.co.uk/wedding-photography-packages
• Be flexible: You have more chance of securing a good deal. Early bookings attract savings; or take a risk and leave it as late as possible.
• Cash in on your newlywed status: When you book, mention that it's a honeymoon - there may be special offers and upgrades available.
• Do a house swap: You'll just need to pay for your flights and food.
• Have a staycation: Close the curtains, unplug the phone and spend a week holed up together at home.
• Book a mini-moon: Can't afford a three-week holiday to the Maldives? Enjoy a few nights in a nice hotel and save the honeymoon for your anniversary.