Wedding Checklist - The Day Before
Wedding Photography Packages Available : http://www.garycowan.co.uk/wedding-photography-packages
- Drop off decorations, table plan, place cards, favours and guest book (and two+ pens) at the venue
- Take out cash for any cash payments to be made on the day
- Give rings to the best man
- Ensure your honeymoon luggage is packed and left ready to be collected or taken with you in the car. Don't forget to pack the tickets and passports.
- Lay out your wedding outfit, accessories, make-up and perfume so everything is ready for the morning (or pack everything up if you're getting ready elsewhere)
- Ensure you have an emergency kit packed for your wedding day - to include plasters, mints, safety pins, pain-killers, make-up, mini hairspray and deodorant.
- Speak to your attendants - check everyone knows what they need to do and when
- Get pampered - have a manicure, pedicure and beauty treatment (but not a facial!). A massage is a great way for both the bride and groom to relax.
- Make time to relax - have a nice bath, chill out and get to bed early
- Don't forget to set your alarm - although you'll probably wake up early anyway